The 33rd MTV Video Music Awards which was held on 28th of August 2016 at the Madison Square Garden New York, was the perfect mix of music videos, celebrities and fashion.
The VMA’s is an award presented by cable channel MTV and is held to honour the best in the music videos medium. The award has been on going since 1989.
The 2016 award night featured performances from Rihanna, Beyonce, Nick Jonas, Britney Spears, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj, to name a few.
My favourite part of the night besides Drake and Rihanna’s cute romantic exhibition was how the stars brought their A games to the white carpet. It was indeed a winning night.
Here are my favourite looks from the MTV VMA
10. Beyonce looked like a million bucks in this pale blue dress by Francesco Scognamiglio, congrats to her on the 11 nominations and 8 wins.
9. Amber Rose went for an androgynous look with a bit of sex appeal in this black pant suit and lacy bra with killer shades…
8. Naomi Campbell was serving us serious body goals in that number from Brandon Maxwell.
7.Winnie Harlow who has been making waves long before her appearance on Beyoncé’s lemonade video showed up to the VMAs in a slitted dress by Nicholas Jebran (she looks like art)
6. Ariana Grande went for a chic look in this black pants paired with a sexy and lacy little black off-shoulder top.
5. Hailee Steinfeld joined the Balmain Army as she stormed the VMA white carpet in a short Balmain dress.
4. Joan Smalls looked smashing in this black palazzo pants and crop top. Talk about body goals.
3. Nicki Minaj was on the white carpet showing off those voluminous curves of hers, she looked amazing in this figure hugging sheer-like blue dress.
2. Alicia Keys rocked some serious inspirational and controversial look, with this colourful dress and a totally makeup free face.
1. This list would be incomplete if I forget to mention my girl Rihanna!!! Damn after 4 performances in one night, the musician still managed to look really good throughout the night. Congrats on the win too!!
Till next year…..
Thank you for following the list till the end, think I omitted anyone? Share your thoughts in the comment box. Don’t forget to like, share and follow the blog…